- You must have a web server
- You must have PHP installed and working
with your web server. We have tested
php versions 4.3.4 and 5.0.4. For more information
on php, please see:
- The following packages should be installed
or configured as part of PHP.
- Gettext (optional)
- GD 2.x or greater
- TrueType (optional)
- Pear DB (http://pear.php.net/package/DB)
- MySQL or PostgreSQL (SQLite is not supported)
- The dbsize contrib package if you use PostgreSQL
- Bacula must also be installed and working, but does not
need to be running to use Bacula-web.
- Your MySQL or PostgreSQL program must be running.